To really delight your taste buds, we offer you a Yummy Orange cake recipe. It’s a great recipe to satisfy even the most gourmet skiers for afternoon tea or dessert!
– 3 oranges
– 175g of flour
– 175g of butter
– 175 of caster sugar
– 125g of icing sugar
– ½ sachet of baking powder
– 3 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C
2. In a saucepan over medium heat mix the melted butter (not liquid) with caster sugar, then add eggs
3. Add the flour and the baking powder and mix well
4. Add two oranges zest and the juice from one
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes
6. For the icing: in a saucepan over medium heat, mix the icing sugar and the juice from 2 oranges. After covering the cake with the icing, keep it in the fridge.
Yohann & Camille xxx